Saturday, April 02, 2005

Driving Lessons From the GREATEST WIZARD OF ALL TIME!

Its true. I got Driving lessons from Merlin himself.
He's gotten kind of old and so on, but thats to be expected.
Anyway, I spent an hour getting aquainted with his car. Hoo boy.

If I got anything from my 1 hour, it is this simple fact: I'm going to kill someone.

He told me all the things I knew were wrong with my technique: the shifting of gears, turning corners while in a gear higher than 2nd, bad wheel hand movements, you know. The shit you feel is wrong.
Then he informed me of all the bad things I didn't realise, like sticking too close to the centre line on the road.
Wow, I'm going to kill someone. Possibly me, especially if I hit that bus =shudder=
Still, there are all good things. He said I knew what to do, just was inconsistent in my gear switching or I'd forget to do something basic once or twice, like slow more :P
And I own at roundabouts :D

No comments: