I just came back from a wee weekend stint in Melbourne. The weather was crap - it felt like Dunedin - but the shopping was swift and easy. I had oysters again. Now I know how to eat them if they have stuff on them, so thats all good. Loot it good. Got my mates some stuff, or at least the ones that I asked if they wanted anything :P
Anyways, I shall now reveal my loot. Of which I paid nothing for. Ayup. My parents are the best a guy could ask for. :D
You can't see it very well, but the jumper is burgundy. Its rather nice. Yay for clothes. Now I wont have to run the risk of being buck-nekkid next time I wanna go out :P
Yes, I have an iPod now. 20 Gig. I love it. I'm just going to be so over-protective of it its not funny. The ol' CD player is getting the backseat atm. I'll prolly take it with me when I go out on the boat due to the long life of batteries and all that horrid water. Anyways.
Following are two shirts I purchased at the markets. They're great and go well with my T-Shirt Hell collection :P
Neat eh? I love my parents. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment