This program keeps me from dying at work.
Herein lies the next thing I have played with thanks to Stumble: Nanaca Crash.
If you know what I'm talking about, then you probably love the game since you bothered to remember it. If not, here's some information. I usually play from here, but the updated one is where I got my high score of over 8000 I believe (and not over 9000, which irks me).
Oh, joy. It hasn't saved it. Bollocks.
Oh well, I took a screeny of my over 7000 score. Yes. That poor bastard flew over 7 kilometres. XD
I find it addicting, more so than it should be. Trying to get as far as I possibly can and continuing to learn what each thing does through trial and error. The info page isn't as helpful as it seems.
One day I'll hit my magic mark of 9000, and then Vegeta will fear me.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment