Monday, February 21, 2005

And tis done.

I've finished Kotor 2.

I was a light sider. Female Guardian/Weapon Master. (15/10 if you must know)
And I have to say... the ending cutscene didnt exist. The ending was really the final conversation. And although there was no triumphant ending, it was very Jedi. You saved the galaxy and all the planets you visit prosper... but the Old Jedi are no more, with the new Jedi taking their place. And you leave, probably for good.

To save the galaxy for the sacrifice of ones self. Nice touch.

I found it sucky you couldn't redeem the final bosses. I mean, isnt the point that no one is beyond saving? Like Malak in the first one. He should have been save-able. Anyway...

All thats left now is to start again and destroy whats left of the Republic.

Oh, and before I go. To any of those who say the darkside is more powerful than the light: You got less than 6 seconds to kill me. Otherwise...
Force Immunity
Force Enlightenment
Master Power Attack with two totally decked out lightsabers

Bye bye.

No comments: