Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Whats happened?

This year, I expected something more, something better than what I had.
If your birthday is any indication of what the year has in store for you, my year is going to both suck and be relatively good for my upcoming crimes.

My birthday was smack dab in the middle of a week. A Wednesday. A Hot, Muggy Wednesday. Humid and disgusting. Thank god the lab is relatively dry and cool. I left early because I couldnt get any real work done and I was starting to get depressed.

So far two people.... TWO people have wished me a happy birthday. One I told the day before , the other was an old friend from a long time ago. And she still remembered. Deb, you fucking rock. You make me miss the old friends I made. You are the kind of person I definately live for.

Too bad people can't exactly be more like those who stand above. Like the girl who's supposedly my "best friend". Or so she keeps telling me. And yet, I have heard nothing. I'll be surprised if I get a belated happy birthday at some point. But if she ever says "See, I remembered your birthday" this Sunday... I might just go postal. Or laugh in her face. I havent decided.
My other long time friend hasn't sent me anything. Then again, I dont send him one on his either. I think we have this unspoken agreement to just save it until the party is arranged. We're boozers like that. He gets off the hook :)

Check out my mates blog: http://8thvirtue.blogspot.com
Thats another testament to the human races "graces", shall we say.

Birthdays. 22 years of existance. I expected it to be more exciting, but its like no one really notices my existance except for a few more evolved people.

I should've been a ninja.

No comments: