Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Stuff.

Well, Kotor 2 should be out soon. Like tomorrow. And I will enjoy what they have done to the evilness of the force. They say its less extreme-y and more involved. Meaning instead of being SHINEY PARAGON! or Evil bloodthirsty savage, you can be a nice guy, a selfless man, or a total cunt, etc.
"No, I killed your kid coz I knew how you felt about him. Just so your husband would finally leave you when you started breaking down."
bwahahaha

Anyway.

I've downloaded 80's music. Yep. I got myself Shareaza and fixed my firewall to accept files from this program and weeee! Music I've only ever heard at 21sts :P Its mine now! MINE!

And when I get my burner back up and running, I'll have my Current Best of and my 80s Cds :D

Life is so much better when you have great music.
Now if I was getting laid, I'd be the happiest I could ever get in my life.

... And now I'm depressed.
So depressed that even Ninja thoughts cant save me. Seppuku time.

No comments: